Does the Self-Care nerf affect Circle of Healing?
As far as I remember, Circle of Healing gives everyone an invisible Self-Care perk while in the radius, which is why its description says it increases healing speed, but it still takes longer than 16 seconds to heal. The current Self-Care speed penalty of 50% is already present before CoH's speed boost is accounted for, resulting in a lower speed.
Since Self-Care is being lowered to 35% speed, does that mean CoH will inherit the nerf as well, resulting in a base speed of 52%, comparable to what current Self-Care takes?
Comments
I doubt it since they didn't explicitly mention it, but I wish it did. Lol.
No, it doesn't effect it.
SC is allready far below CoH, but I quess lets nerf it so CoH is even more popular again.
What's fun, it's that the devs said they like the fact Survivors preemptively cleanse totem because of NOED.
If we cleanse, outside of the fact it's a big waste of time if the Killer doesn't have NOED, it means no space for Boons.
Probably not but we can hope
That's a very good question, and one that I asked.
CoH possesses the self care penalty due to (seemingly) utilizing the same assets. If they didn't draw a distinction, then it's very likely that CoH might've been affected.
If so, the heal speed will become 30.5 seconds (or 38 with Mangled)
It was a change regarding perk called Self-care. Why would it affect other perks
Because the way CoH currently works is that it gives players in its radius Self-Care, then applies its own speed buff.
But the speeds of both were always different? Or is the heal of current selfcare and COH the same now?
Base speed comes from Self-Care. And then CoH adds bonus speed into it. So i think this is also nerf for CoH too. Because base heal speed will be 35% for Coh too. But ofcourse CoH has bonus heal speed, which will make it a bit better.
They nerfed it because they buffed botany knowledge,they really want coh and healing meta to be a problem.
I wish they'd just remove the damn self heal on CoH. Or at least for anyone who didn't place the Boon. I don't know. We can only dream that this affects CoH too, if it doesn't thats just depressing. CoH + Botany will be broken and easy to equip, at least now that Off the Record will replace the need for BT and DS all in one perk slot.
I hope 35% speed from Selfcare is actually -65% this time, not /2.85. Because if its /2.85 you may need a at least another 2 healing speed boost perks to make Selfcare worth to use.