Honest To God, 23 DC's in 8 matches

I'm not even tunneling or camping, It's just as soon as I spot someone I'm downing them quickly
Im currently at rank 9 killer
I played around 8-10 games and already almost 25 DC's

why is this action unpunishable ?
I think I only got 3 stacks if not less mosts of my games BBQ

Comments

  • DCing is logged and players have to hit a certain threshold before being punished.

    while you don’t see anything the backend is recording it all, they’ll be dealt with if need be.
  • ######### happens if DCing isnt really punished

  • DC bans come in waves, and you can always tell when one just went out by the number of threads complaining about bans.

  • @SenzuDuck thank you, always nice replies <3 and relieving

  • @harry14141414 said:
    I'm not even tunneling or camping, It's just as soon as I spot someone I'm downing them quickly
    Im currently at rank 9 killer
    I played around 8-10 games and already almost 25 DC's

    why is this action unpunishable ?
    I think I only got 3 stacks if not less mosts of my games BBQ

    are you playing spirit or nurse?

  • @akbays35 I suck at both lol
    playing myers or trapper or wraith

  • @harry14141414 said:
    @akbays35 I suck at both lol
    playing myers or trapper or wraith

    ah well noob3 was on and said he would dc anytime he ran into a spirit, plus hybrid has been having that issue all day playing as spirit. I'm not with spirit and at rank 10 playing myers and doc for faming. I barely ever get dcs.

  • @akbays35 said:

    @harry14141414 said:
    @akbays35 I suck at both lol
    playing myers or trapper or wraith

    ah well noob3 was on and said he would dc anytime he ran into a spirit, plus hybrid has been having that issue all day playing as spirit. I'm not with spirit and at rank 10 playing myers and doc for faming. I barely ever get dcs.

    then noob3 who ever this guy/girl is will get banned soon probably lol

  • So expect high rank trolls to steam snipe him as spirit to make him banned or suck it up then lol
  • The devs think people have real life emergencies once every 3 matches.
    If you DC at that rate, you're pretty much safe.
    So yeah, that's why you get them so frequently: Cause they simply can do it frequently.

  • @Boss said:
    The devs think people have real life emergencies once every 3 matches.
    If you DC at that rate, you're pretty much safe.
    So yeah, that's why you get them so frequently: Cause they simply can do it frequently.

    The rate has not been disclosed. Stop spreading false information.

  • @Orion said:

    @Boss said:
    The devs think people have real life emergencies once every 3 matches.
    If you DC at that rate, you're pretty much safe.
    So yeah, that's why you get them so frequently: Cause they simply can do it frequently.

    The rate has not been disclosed. Stop spreading false information.

    Just cause it hasn't been disclosed doesn't mean it's false. ;)
    I mean, that's why such frequent DCers still play, no?
    Because they now figured out the limit thanks to trial and hearing from others about them going over the limit.

  • If you DC based on which killer you get then you’re a pussy.