I Guess I’m Not Maining Bill Anymore
With Iron Will out of the Picture he’s just too loud. 😕 I imagine we’ll see less diversity of survivors in favor of quiet ones like Ace & Claudette.
With Iron Will out of the Picture he’s just too loud. 😕 I imagine we’ll see less diversity of survivors in favor of quiet ones like Ace & Claudette.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
75% + Crouching + LOS + Distance all muffle sound. I do not believe he will be as loud as you're imagining.
It still might be worth it on characters like him and Jane, but yeah picking up a quieter main would be more helpful and open a perk slot. Sucks.