about... overcharge its 400% or 100%

Soo, its 400% or:


If 100% --- 25%

400% --- 100%?


this is like i supposed?

Comments

  • I read it as starting at 100% and increasing in speed the longer it goes untouched.

  • @Laluzi said:

    I read it as starting at 100% and increasing in speed the longer it goes untouched.

    This is how I interpret it as well. 100%, up to 400% by the time it reaches 30 seconds of being untouched.

  • @Laluzi said:

    I read it as starting at 100% and increasing in speed the longer it goes untouched.

    Overcharge 

    Along with its current effects, Overcharge will cause a kicked generator’s regression speed to grow from 100% to 400% over the course of 30 seconds. Survivors will want to stop this generator from regressing as soon as possible. 


    Well, its 400% said in the perk, nothing about the time

  • Not quite sure I understand the question, so apologies if I'm not answering this correctly.

    When you kick a generator, it starts regressing at 100% of the normal rate (0.25 charges per second), then steadily grows to 400% of the normal rate (1 charge per second).

  • @Th3Nightmare said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3015662#Comment_3015662

    Overcharge 

    Along with its current effects, Overcharge will cause a kicked generator’s regression speed to grow from 100% to 400% over the course of 30 seconds. Survivors will want to stop this generator from regressing as soon as possible. 

    Well, its 400% said in the perk, nothing about the time

    30 seconds is the time. The regression will start at 100% and the rate will increase over the course of the first 30 seconds it is allowed to continue regressing, capping out at 400%.

  • Normal regressión speed is 25%, not 100%, so something or someone is wrong here...


    Ok perk understood, grow up from 100% to 400% over the time. Ooooook

  • @Pokino said:

    Normal regressión speed is 25%, not 100%, so something or someone is wrong here...

    The normal regression speed is 0.25 charges per second. The percentages are based on that, not how fast a Survivor repairs a generator.

  • @Laluzi said:

    I read it as starting at 100% and increasing in speed the longer it goes untouched.

    ok, thinking about it a lot, I got it!

  • can someone give me numbers on how fast (charges per second) the gen will regress?

  • @Peanits said:

    Not quite sure I understand the question, so apologies if I'm not answering this correctly.

    When you kick a generator, it starts regressing at 100% of the normal rate (0.25 charges per second), then steadily grows to 400% of the normal rate (1 charge per second).

    yeah muh better, i confused so much with that 100 to 400%, i didnt read so well :3

  • Call of Brine still seems better as a perk due to the 200% regression speed being applied from the get-go which is enough to fully regress a gen in half a minute after kicking it. Meanwhile Overcharge gives far less value if a survivor taps the gen after like 15 seconds.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3015725#Comment_3015725

    The normal regression speed is 0.25 charges per second. The percentages are based on that, not how fast a Survivor repairs a generator.

    does this work with call of brine? 400%x200% is what, 800%? or 600%?. Are we playing 3 gen meta now. Overcharge+Unnerving presence+Stbfl+call of brine....

  • @Canas said:

    Call of Brine still seems better as a perk due to the 200% regression speed being applied from the get-go which is enough to fully regress a gen in half a minute after kicking it. Meanwhile Overcharge gives far less value if a survivor taps the gen after like 15 seconds.

    While I agree with your point saying that Call of Brine might be better because it has the initial 200% and doesn't have a "ramp up" period like Overcharge. Overcharge still has its current effects of giving the skill check, which I assume they're keeping the 5% penalty if the survivor misses the skill checks. This makes it much harder for the survivor to just "tap" the gen.

    Overcharge is also better when you hook a survivor next to a gen. Makes defending the gen and the unhook super easy and you can destroy progress on the gen by doing so. I think they're both decent perks now, just a little different in how you want to apply them.

  • @Canas said:

    Call of Brine still seems better as a perk due to the 200% regression speed being applied from the get-go which is enough to fully regress a gen in half a minute after kicking it. Meanwhile Overcharge gives far less value if a survivor taps the gen after like 15 seconds.

    The very first thing I wondered when I saw the Overcharge buff is how well the two stack.

  • @Babadook83 said:

    can someone give me numbers on how fast (charges per second) the gen will regress?

    Gen regress is:

    Base (100%) regress is 4 seconds to = 1 second of time spent repairing (so 25% of the speed of repair). Example: 40 seconds of regression = 10 seconds repaired

    Current Ruin is double this. So 20 seconds of regression is 10 seconds repaired.

    Overcharge will be 1:1 regression (400%) after the 30 second mark, which is pretty great.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3015766#Comment_3015766

    Gen regress is:

    Base (100%) regress is 4 seconds to = 1 second of time spent repairing (so 25% of the speed of repair). Example: 40 seconds of regression = 10 seconds repaired

    Current Ruin is double this. So 20 seconds of regression is 10 seconds repaired.

    Overcharge will be 1:1 regression (400%) after the 30 second mark, which is pretty great.

    so bascially it will undo 1 second gen repair every second, which means after 90 sec a almost fully repeaired gen will be back to 0?

  • @Babadook83 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3015847#Comment_3015847

    so bascially it will undo 1 second gen repair every second, which means after 90 sec a almost fully repeaired gen will be back to 0?

    Yea. Pretty much.😉

  • @Peanits said:

    Not quite sure I understand the question, so apologies if I'm not answering this correctly.

    When you kick a generator, it starts regressing at 100% of the normal rate (0.25 charges per second), then steadily grows to 400% of the normal rate (1 charge per second).

    Peanits one doubt, what will happen after 30 seconds? Will follow to 400%?

  • @Th3Nightmare said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3015711#Comment_3015711

    Peanits one doubt, what will happen after 30 seconds? Will follow to 400%?

    Why is there a doubt? The 30 seconds just mean it'll take that long for the regression speed to reach 400%, not that it suddenly stops after that.

  • @Alionis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3023847#Comment_3023847

    Why is there a doubt? The 30 seconds just mean it'll take that long for the regression speed to reach 400%, not that it suddenly stops after that.

    There's not much info on it, but I'm guessing when that 30 seconds hits it obviously hits 400%, after 30 seconds it'll continue at 400% until someone touches it or it completely reverts, right?

  • @Th3Nightmare said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3023852#Comment_3023852

    There's not much info on it, but I'm guessing when that 30 seconds hits it obviously hits 400%, after 30 seconds it'll continue at 400% until someone touches it or it completely reverts, right?

    There's literally nothing that would contradict that so far.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3015725#Comment_3015725

    The normal regression speed is 0.25 charges per second. The percentages are based on that, not how fast a Survivor repairs a generator.

    How it will interact with call of brine tho? It got me wondering

  • @Peanits said:

    Not quite sure I understand the question, so apologies if I'm not answering this correctly.

    When you kick a generator, it starts regressing at 100% of the normal rate (0.25 charges per second), then steadily grows to 400% of the normal rate (1 charge per second).

    @Peanits a lot of people have been wondering about the interaction between Overcharge and Call of Brine. Would you be able to clarify if they indeed stack?