Decisive strike change

I’m okay with it deactivating after the exit gates are powered but was it really necessary to lower the stun duration to 3 seconds???

Comments

  • Cool we can get tunneled by nurses 2 seconds faster

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Cool we can get tunneled by nurses 2 seconds faster

    Nurse and Blight. DS is not gonna be much help against those killers.

  • Props on making exit gate deactivate it.

  • Finally, if you have DS active you shouldn't have a free open the gate and then down immunity inside it, if you had time to touch the exit switch you weren't being tunnelled anyway.

    The duration nerf may be a bit harsh but I wouldn't mind it if DS could activate more than once in a trial if the game detects you are being hard tunneled, like hooked, unhooked, hooked again and then unhooked so hook farmers don't screw you over.

    Nurse main btw. <---

  • @MilManson said:

    Finally, if you have DS active you shouldn't have a free open the gate and then down immunity inside it, if you had time to touch the exit switch you weren't being tunneled anyway.

    I’m okay with it not activating after the gates are powered but the reduced stun duration was not necessary.

  • The new Off the Record makes up for the reduced stun.

    I wonder if you could force the DS stun by hopping in a locker and still have Off the Record’s endurance effect after?

  • @Nathan13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3014622#Comment_3014622

    I’m okay with it not activating after the gates are powered but the reduced stun duration was not necessary.

    This is why I said;

    "The duration nerf may be a bit harsh but I wouldn't mind it if DS could activate more than once in a trial if the game detects you are being hard tunnelled, like hooked, unhooked, hooked again and then unhooked so hook farmers don't screw you over.".

  • @BlightedDolphin said:

    The new Off the Record makes up for the reduced stun.

    I wonder if you could force the DS stun by hopping in a locker and still have Off the Record’s endurance effect after?

    can you confirm this? @peanits