Avg. Kill Rates TOO LOW LOL
I'm still reading through the notes, but:
General Killer Improvements
The average kill rates (how many Survivors are killed each trial, on average) are a little lower than we’d like – a sentiment echoed by many community members.
_________________________________
Oh man, Imma copy and pasta the crap out of this anytime it becomes relevant in a thread. That is all. Share your favorite fresh take from the notes if you feel like dragging on this pointless thread. Happy hunting!
Comments
Of course the kill rates are low. The current event should make this more than obvious to anyone.
And people called me a biased killer main, who should stream 24/7, just to prove, that i don´t hand select screenshots of my high escape rates...
I wonder if kill rates dipped down below 50%, like 43% or something. They did not provide stats on kill rates so it could very well have fallen too low for their liking.
I just love how this interacts with the frequent dismissal of Nurse's kill rate when people argue to nerf her :)
I would love to know the number too, but for now I'll accept the notes.
Now I wonder did that happen around the time boons came along, or is this a long standing statistical trend.
Does this mean below 2K?
Presumably but we can't really confirm or deny, unfortunately.
My favourite was them wanting to make killer an unstoppable force, cheers for that BHVR
Yours sincerely,
A survivor