How is Trickster Not a Topic Of Discussion?

The dude imo is S teir. He out of everyone needs a nerf, his buff earlier on imo was not needed, but an increase of knives was. Overall he's a way better huntress and a slightly less nurse. He ends chases in seconds and his knives have no mid chase cooldown like huntress or deathslinger.

I don't see how people arnt complaining about him. Trickster is the only killer I ever complain about because he requires low skill and is amazing in chase. Plus every deathslomger you go against are very good, because again, they require low skill, not none, but low

Comments

  • @toxik_survivor said:

    The dude imo is S teir. He out of everyone needs a nerf, his buff earlier on imo was not needed, but an increase of knives was. Overall he's a way better huntress and a slightly less nurse. He ends chases in seconds and his knives have no mid chase cooldown like huntress or deathslinger.

    I don't see how people arnt complaining about him. Trickster is the only killer I ever complain about because he requires low skill and is amazing in chase. Plus every deathslomger you go against are very good, because again, they require low skill, not none, but low

    its because most of this forum cares about the 1v4. any killer that can be gen rushed because they are 4.4 needs a buff. everyone said deathslinger was fine, everyone said spirit was fine. its just how it goes

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Whenever i play him, i just think about how much better i would be doing i was playing a 4.6 killer. Or Huntress which in my opinion is better in every single way. He only ever feels viable to me on Haddonfield or Ormond.

    I played him on crow lady map and he was crazy good cause of how open map is.

  • He is a feast or famine killer

    At his best, he's like Bubba but 110% and requires a bit more precision/reloading. He chews through survivors in the open or at low filler/junk tiles. Also really good at camping/can't be bodyblocked

    At his worst he's a 110% killer with a power that barely helps with the strongest tiles in the game. Jungle Gyms, main buildings & shack are a nightmare for Trickster. A decent survivor can make L wall T walls a nightmare too.

  • He's just a more map dependant Huntress,he can destroy survivors in the open but any high wall loops make him seriously struggle.

    One of the things that he has going on for him though is that Dead Hard is not as effective against knives.

  • He is def not S tier lol, but i think he is a solid Low A-High B

  • I think his knife change was great since it rewards good aim with faster downs but also punishes bad aim by having to reload more often. He is very loop dependent. I do not think he is too strong since sure he is strong in the 1v1, but not so much in the 1v4 so he has to generate pressure by getting consistent downs. This can be difficult on some maps though. I think he is stronger than people give him credit for, but certainly not near S tier. He is also more loopable than people think which is why I enjoy his chases when it comes to mind games and clever throwing spots. Although the chase is significantly harder if the survivor finds a rock to loop around but can still be mind gamed too.

  • He's actually really bad if Survivors know what they're doing, which isn't hard

  • He has obnoxious 1v1 and terrible 1v4. One of the best camping potential and horrible map pressure.

    Truly a bad killer to verse for me, hate his guts. And best part is that he sucks to play on controller so I cant even bother to play him more than for tome challenges few months ago. 2/10

  • Is this a joke? I can't tell anymore in this place.

  • @Marigoria said:

    Is this a joke? I can't tell anymore in this place.

    I feel ya.

  • @toxik_survivor said:

    The dude imo is S teir. He out of everyone needs a nerf, his buff earlier on imo was not needed, but an increase of knives was. Overall he's a way better huntress and a slightly less nurse. He ends chases in seconds and his knives have no mid chase cooldown like huntress or deathslinger.

    I don't see how people arnt complaining about him. Trickster is the only killer I ever complain about because he requires low skill and is amazing in chase. Plus every deathslomger you go against are very good, because again, they require low skill, not none, but low

    No.

    Trickster is a one trick pony - he can camp well. Otherwise, he can generally eventually whittle one survivor down but if they are savvy it's going to take so long that you've lost multiple gens while doing so.

  • sure, they can nerf his chase back to 8 knives maybe but only if they give him a decent map mobility/pressure otherwise he'd be another deathslinger the potentially fast downs are the only thing going for him right now.

  • @toxik_survivor said:

    The dude imo is S teir. He out of everyone needs a nerf, his buff earlier on imo was not needed, but an increase of knives was. Overall he's a way better huntress and a slightly less nurse. He ends chases in seconds and his knives have no mid chase cooldown like huntress or deathslinger.

    I don't see how people arnt complaining about him. Trickster is the only killer I ever complain about because he requires low skill and is amazing in chase. Plus every deathslomger you go against are very good, because again, they require low skill, not none, but low

    Wait, what the hell are you talking about? The Trickster is by far the worst killer in the game and the stats prove it. What he needs is an add-on overhaul and another small buff. The kill rate is below 50%. If I were you, I'd start thinking about your gameplay. Trickster is everything, but not S-tier. I've rarely read such nonsense. Im sorry