Your music... hand it over!
Figured I'd make a thread for those interested to share what you've been listening to recently! I'm always interested in finding new music, and no genre is off-limits for me.
Here are some of the albums I've been listening to recently.
- Carly Rae Jepson - Emotion
- Loqto - géo-
- Meltt - Swim Slowly
- ⣎⡇ꉺლ༽இ•̛)ྀ◞ ༎ຶ ༽ৣৢ؞ৢ؞ؖ ꉺლ – ʅ͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡(ƟӨ)ʃ͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡ ꐑ(ཀ ඊູ ఠీੂ೧ູ࿃ूੂ✧ළඕั࿃ूੂ࿃ूੂੂ࿃ूੂළඕั✧ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ɵੂ≢࿃ूੂ೧ູఠీੂ ඊູཀ ꐑ(ʅ͡͡͡͡͡͡͡ (yes, this is a real album)
- Foster the People - Torches
- RJD2 - Deadringer
Comments
Disco Lines & demotape - Can We Get Away Tonight
Fox Stevenson - Dreamland
KARD - Rumor
Majid Jodan - Life Worth Living
Gatlin - What If I Love You
Walls - En Dos
Seeb & Highasakite - Free to Go
Alan Walker & Georgia Ku - Don't You Hold Me Down
Charli XCX - Good Ones
Alexander Stewart - Backwards
The Smiths, by The Smiths
The Bends, by Radiohead
Shame, Shame, by Dr. Dog
"Let's Rock", by The Black Keys
In other words, my music taste is absolute garbage which is why I don't share it with anyone
scratch or stitch - melt-banana
barely real - codeine
amplifier worship - boris
songs about ######### - big black
Set It Off - Elsewhere
Set It Off - Midnight (Deluxe)
Icon For Hire - Amorphous (Deluxe)
Various - Legally Blonde The Musical (Original Cast Recording)
MARINA - Electra Heart (Platinum Blonde Edition)
As It Is - I WENT TO HELL AND BACK
Eden - love, death, distraction
Delaney Bailey - j's lullaby
Delaney Bailey - For you
50landing - please don't wait
Lontalius - Someone will be there for you
At the moment my favourite albums are:
Ungodly Hour - Chloe x Halle
Sour - Olivia Rodrigo
Iconic - Alex Mali
Other ways to vent - Iyla
Favourite songs at the moment are:
No apologies - Alex mali
2late - Iyla
Leave me lonely - Ariana Grande
ROYL - Chloe x Halle
Mary Magdalene - FKA Twigs
Less than zero - The Weeknd
Sunkissed - Lxst
Discovery - daft punk
Selected ambient works 1 and 2 - aphex twin
Wlfgrl - machine girl
Literally every death grips album
Is this it - the strokes
Crystal castles 2 - crystal castles
Payday SoundtracK
Mantis Lords- Hollow Knight