Prestige Rework ~ How Will Stranger Things Content Work With It?

Since the Stranger Things DLC left back in November of 2021, the perks exclusive to the Demogorgan, Nancy, and Steve have been made universal perks for all characters.

If I own the Stranger Things DLC, or only certain parts of it, will I gain access to all three perks on all characters by P3'ing them? Or will I have to grind for them in the bloodwebs of all of my characters just like other universal perks?

I have Demo P3'ed, which is why I ask.

Comments

  • I believe they're treated as universal perks (because if you check the character info page of Steve/Nancy/Demo they don't have teachable perks there. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it'll be treated the same as Sloppy Butcher.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I believe they're treated as universal perks (because if you check the character info page of Steve/Nancy/Demo they don't have teachable perks there. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it'll be treated the same as Sloppy Butcher.

    That's the issue though, if you own the Stranger Things DLC, their perks are still listed as being apart of the DLC on the perks themselves

    Dead by Daylight_20220620185120.png

    It makes it really hard to tell if Demo's perks are his or not, since they are still his perks, but at the exact same time, they are universal. It's confusing really.

  • I used Jolt (even with Demo) while doing the "Tools of the Trade" achievment, and it counted, so that basically helped a lot.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011394#Comment_3011394

    That's the issue though, if you own the Stranger Things DLC, their perks are still listed as being apart of the DLC on the perks themselves

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1TDC58M2F0N1/dead-by-daylight-20220620185120.png

    It makes it really hard to tell if Demo's perks are his or not, since they are still his perks, but at the exact same time, they are universal. It's confusing really.

    Go to the character info page (F1 on PC, I believe PS4 it's right on the D-Pad and it'd be the same with Xbox, I cannot make out the picture you've provided) and not the actual perk itself. The last I heard, no perks were listed there. I would check myself but it's 1am and I don't feel like booting my pc back up for something I can check tomorrow morning.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011422#Comment_3011422

    Go to the character info page (F1 on PC, I believe PS4 it's right on the D-Pad and it'd be the same with Xbox, I cannot make out the picture you've provided) and not the actual perk itself. The last I heard, no perks were listed there. I would check myself but it's 1am and I don't feel like booting my pc back up for something I can check tomorrow morning.

    you are right no perks are shown for character info on stranger things characters anymore

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011422#Comment_3011422

    Go to the character info page (F1 on PC, I believe PS4 it's right on the D-Pad and it'd be the same with Xbox, I cannot make out the picture you've provided) and not the actual perk itself. The last I heard, no perks were listed there. I would check myself but it's 1am and I don't feel like booting my pc back up for something I can check tomorrow morning.

    You're right. I checked Nancy's perks in F1 earlier for some reason or another (can't remember, doesn't matter) and it gave me a message about the perks being generic perks now.

    But if I go to those perks in the perks list, they show as Nancy/Steve/Demogorgon's perks.

    So yeah wondering how it'll work for these specific perks when the changes come..

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011422#Comment_3011422

    Go to the character info page (F1 on PC, I believe PS4 it's right on the D-Pad and it'd be the same with Xbox, I cannot make out the picture you've provided) and not the actual perk itself. The last I heard, no perks were listed there. I would check myself but it's 1am and I don't feel like booting my pc back up for something I can check tomorrow morning.

    I know about that, again, Im just confused as to how this is going to work with the perk rework. As I mentioned, they are universal perks, but they still have ties to their respected character in the perk description IF you own the DLC, that is where the confusion comes from.