I was so close to get a legacy skin :(

can someone give me spiritual help? 2 weeks earlier and i would have gotten it.. it annoys me so much damn

Comments

  • I don't even know what you're talking about, if that helps

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    I don't even know what you're talking about, if that helps

    If you prestiged before they made prestiging easier in like... 2016? You would get a piece for every prestige you got.

    obraz.png

    This.

  • Um.. you havent been able to acquire legacy skins for like, since 2016? What are you talking about dude?

  • @ihateboons said:

    Um.. you havent been able to acquire legacy skins for like, since 2016? What are you talking about dude?


    dude, on steam you can see your archivments and also the date when you brought your char to prestige 1. last chance to get legacy was november 24th (2016) and my archivment was unlocked at the beginning of december.. got it?^^