Hope we see the perk changes today
I don’t wanna wait any longer!
I don’t wanna wait any longer!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im not sure if I wanna see these changes at all.
Lol you nervous??
I know what the devs are capable of, so yes, a little bit 😂
Well. It’s probably gonna be multiple days of info drips (if they wanna reveal all changes beforehand that is..) so.. maybe today?
i wonder if this midchapter will be solely focused on the perk changes which apparently will come with minor basegame adjustments though or if we could finally see one of the two last map reworks to get closer to the end of those…
BT, DS, Kindred and Corrupt become basekit.
wow "fair"
They better do it well or the game will die cuz of it, i also might come back to play killer if is good
I hope they do it good. Copium
Kindred probably not cause it’s not one of the 39 perks being reworked.
Didn’t the game already die multiple times anyways according to all the doom-sayers? 🤷♂️
BT won't become base kit without changes....as it is now like DH survivors are using it in a way that it's not supposed to be used. A anti tunnel perk that players use to body block. If you body block for someone while under BT effect your not being tunneled so more than likely one of two changes will be made.....
Change 1: While under BT your Survivor loses all collision until it wears off. Meaning you can't be hit you cant body block etc.
Change 2: This is the more likely change I think will occur. If your under the effects of BT and body block and get that protection hit you actually lose the endurance effect and go down like normal
Change 2 won´t be possible to implement. As the system can´t differentiate between a camping killer and taking advantage by body blocking.
Yeah i kinda hit the post comment to fast, as my match was starting. I wanted to add this meme for clarification.
I expect the worst and hope for the best.
I think it was a joke. But I could be wrong.
Not today, they show us today the prestige teaser pictures.
Tomorrow might be the day... I hopeeeee.
Nah, its obviously gonna be lethal, corrupt, ruin, noed and thana basekit
Maybe both, to spice things up.
Ughhh please BHVR
Likely next week. We still have a week of the event left to go.
We'll then get an announcement of the changes and possibly the PTB. Then 3 weeks later any further changes due to PTB feedback.
Id assume we would start seeing stuff tomorrow as it will be exactly one week before the PTB
Honestly I would love Kindred basekit lol
Imagine for april fools they make every perk basekit
Lol I would die
As @Tsulan already mentioned, Change 2 does not work:
You get rewarded a protection hit whenever you get a hit and an injured survivor is near you. So with your change 2, you could actually be downed instantly when an injured survivor takes you off the hook. So BT would just not work in a camping scenario with this change, the very thing we want the perk to work!
Not even that unfair considering BT and DS only help against a certain killer strategy, meanwhile Corrupt helps killer just in general.
And Noed 😈
Imjust want to kmow what they are doing to Gen Regression Perks and Busted Dead Hard
I finally want to See the changes of Dead Hard so i know if M1 Killers finally get a Chance and bad Survivor Players that are Booster by this Perk finally needs to learn to play whitout it