Cannot find anniversary totems anywhere

Is it just me or is the anniversary totems (the masquerade invitations) super hard to find? Like the only time I really see them is when they disappear in front of my face. The only maps that I actually managed to find some on are Coldwind and Dead Dawg.

Comments

  • I saw a purple aura for one only one time for some reason? Then had another disappear on me like the crown days (forgot how much I hated that). The others I all found by chance during regular gameplay, but far and few between.

  • Yes they are hard to find.

    Running around like crazy to find them sometimes...

  • They periodically teleport to a new location as well as take some time to respawn after being collected, rechecking old locations is always a good idea.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    I saw a purple aura for one only one time for some reason? Then had another disappear on me like the crown days (forgot how much I hated that). The others I all found by chance during regular gameplay, but far and few between.

    The purple aura is shown to people who bring flan offerings, but the range is kinda small anyway. Around 5 meters I'd guess

  • Idk if this helps anyone but they spawn where Chests do