Since it's an "Intended Feature"...

How about you nerf Omega Blink Nurse? I'm sure that if it's so intentional, surely the Killer who is considered the most viable against Survivors doesn't even need such a powerful thing.

Comments

  • Why you needs to nerf a killer who is most incompetent?

  • Even SupaAlf, a Nurse main with many thousand hours agrees the range addons need to go. But I honestly don't think Nurse will ever be nerfed since she'll then be completely unplayable for beginners.

  • @MrMori said:

    Even SupaAlf, a Nurse main with many thousand hours agrees the range addons need to go. But I honestly don't think Nurse will ever be nerfed since she'll then be completely unplayable for beginners.

    Range addons actually make learning Nurse worse for beginners as they can mess up muscle memory

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3009750#Comment_3009750

    Range addons actually make learning Nurse worse for beginners as they can mess up muscle memory

    As do all add-ons which change charge times or ranges. So learning a new killer without these or without add-ons at all is best.

  • @MrMori said:

    Even SupaAlf, a Nurse main with many thousand hours agrees the range addons need to go. But I honestly don't think Nurse will ever be nerfed since she'll then be completely unplayable for beginners.

    With great power comes great responsibility.

    I think Nurse should be hard, because if you learn to use her, you get the ultimate power to be the most effective killer at high levels. New players should learn the basics first anyway before attempting a unique killer like Nurse. Knowing maps, survivor behavior and counterplay are all important and without that beginners will struggle with Nurse regardless of once-bugged-now-a-feature addons.