Should The Devs Do a Community Poll To Determine The Next Licensed Killer?
Maybe just something with like a long list of killer names (such as Ghostface, Pinhead, Jason, etc...) that the community could openly vote for. And then the winner gets into DbD. What ya think?
EDIT: The comments might include some useful stuff to more clearly show what I was thinking about
Comments
But what if they didn't reveal who is winning/won?
True, I was thinking that if they couldn't get the #1 winner's license, they would move on to second place to try for that one. And they would keep going until they got a license.
No. I wouldn't trust the forums for any game to make a big decision.
I am on the forums and they let ME post...nuff said.
Honestly, I probably shouldn't even be allowed to vote.
I prefer non-lincensed killers
Well, should the devs say what the community wants, or the community say what the community wants?
Same tbh, but I like licensed killers too.
Fortunately many of you have mentioned the killers you'd like to see in-game anyway, so we're all good.
I agree with this guy. I'd prefer stuff built around the games mechanics as opposed to trying to fit a square peg in a round hole like Freddy.
I guess that could be true, but couldn't they just do "Enter your pick in the box:" and nobody would have a clue?
In seriousness, I don't think any game forum makes up the "community". It makes up a very specific subset of the community.
Nah, i prefer original "ersatz" killers that can have multiple skins, right now we have: "not jason", "not leatherface", "not scream", etc.