Is Sadako worth getting just for their perks?
Sadako is in a rather sad spot atm and they're not really my kinda killer anyway but what about their perks?
Merciless Storm I personally think is a complete meme against any competent team unless you're Doctor but what about Floods of Rage and Call of Brine?
If I mostly play Dredge, Artist, and Cenobite with the odd Plague here and there would it be worth getting either of those perks or not really?
Comments
Floods of Rage and Call of Brine have found themselves in some of my killer builds so I would certainly say those two are worth getting yes.
Call of Brine is very good when used in conjunction with Pop and Floods of Rage is very useful on killers that utilise auras well mid chase like Nurse or Huntress if you're going for cross maps or what have you so I would say yes, I would personally say her perks are worth getting.
Call of brine makes kicking gens actually usefull and floods of rage is neat imo, mercyless storm only works on doctor or against bots so make of that what you will.
In general I never suggest getting a killer that you don’t actually want to play. There are no perks that you “must” have in this game. So if you really hate playing Sadako, and are actually hesitant to spend money buying her chapter, don’t buy it, you’ll do just fine without her perks.
That said, regarding her specific perks:
Her perks are amazing especially Call of Brine :)
Just to clarify, there’s no range limit on Floods of Rage so it works well on almost all killers because it can show you survivors that are relatively close to you that you can immediately chase. You don’t need to play Nurse or Huntress to take advantage of an aura within 20 meters of you.
The perks have some uses yes. They are not that good though.
I like 2 of her perks but not her gameplay so I dont think I will be buying killer just to never play her, even though I did it already multiple times.
So in conclusion, I might actually buy her for perks lol
Sadako is worth getting because she's a smol spooky bean.
Floods of Rage is a great perk that can be taken advantage of by a variety of killers. I enjoy using it on Dredge, but there's absolutely no reason you couldn't use it on almost any other killer.
Call of Brine is a great perk when used in combination with Pop. Sadako is definitely worth getting just for her perks. It's also worth noting that Sadako is not inherently a bad killer, but she definitely isn't what one would consider competitive. Personally, I'd say she's below average,
Call Of Brine is (imo) a more consistent Hex: Ruin, while also having more synergies.
Floods Of Rage is amazing on Artist
Call of brine + Fuming mix tape on legion is fun to play with if you kick a gen and then use feral frenzy. The gens regress at 300% combine that with never sleeping pills and its pretty strong. :)
Yea I faced a Doc with that and that through me for a loop...he also used HL and that got annoying lmao
They will eventually appear on the Shrine so no, while her perks are decent they are not strong enough to justify a buy if the Killer doesnt appeal you.