Changes to buff Sadako

  • Remove Lullaby
  • Cooldown after teleporting to a TV = 100s ---> 60s
  • Cooldown after TV is turned off by Survivors = 60s ----> 30s
  • Condement Status effect now builds up slowly overtime if Survivor gets Condement just once by any means (bit slower rate than holding a video tape)
  • When all Generators are powered, All TVs that are turned off by any means will turn on back again in 15 seconds after being turned off.
  • TVs spawn in the same room as the Generators (some maps will spawn TVs behind a different wall / room than the Generator).
  • Survivors can hear Sadako teleporting to a TV at maximum of 40 m distance from that TV.

Comments

  • I think Lullaby will always be around

  • @AnchorTea said:

    I think Lullaby will always be around

    I hope not. It makes her Stealth not really Stealth but more like a bad joke.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    • Remove Lullaby
    • Cooldown after teleporting to a TV = 100s ---> 60s
    • Cooldown after TV is turned off by Survivors = 60s ----> 30s
    • Condement Status effect now builds up slowly overtime if Survivor gets Condement just once by any means (bit slower rate than holding a video tape)
    • When all Generators are powered, All TVs that are turned off by any means will turn on back again in 15 seconds after being turned off.
    • TVs spawn in the same room as the Generators (some maps will spawn TVs behind a different wall / room than the Generator).
    • Survivors can hear Sadako teleporting to a TV at maximum of 40 m distance from that TV.

    These perfectly match some changes I proposed a while back. (I also had some other stuff, but, yeah, I agree with these)

  • I also had put some ideas how to buff, and I gladly support your's too, as that would be at least something. My were:

    • Condemn point on hit
    • Double condemn gain speed
    • Remove lullaby or make it mapwide
    • Double TVs on map
    • Thrice less TV cooldown (after Dredge i think 20 seconds will be generous)
    • Iri videotape into basekit
    • No speed penalty on manifestation


  • @EvilSerje said:

    I also had put some ideas how to buff, and I gladly support your's too, as that would be at least something. My were:

    • Condemn point on hit
    • Double condemn gain speed
    • Remove lullaby or make it mapwide
    • Double TVs on map
    • Thrice less TV cooldown (after Dredge i think 20 seconds will be generous)
    • Iri videotape into basekit
    • No speed penalty on manifestation

    Oh that tape would make her much better. Condement on hit sounds good. More speed also good.