Operation Good Vibes.
I’m now making it my goal to send good vibes to the survivors. If you are a spinning Killer it could be me. I’m here to help with any thing you need
I’m now making it my goal to send good vibes to the survivors. If you are a spinning Killer it could be me. I’m here to help with any thing you need
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you pick up my Domino's while I do this gen?
Meat lovers or stuffed crust?
Stuffed crust. I have bread bites and cinnamon twists on the side.
oh damn you, now i want pizza...
i'll keep them some company with a tent and some marshmellows as bubba while i listen what they have to say... this will give them happiness for sure /s
Share some of mine.
I may be a cosmic aberration beyond mortal Ken, but I sure as hell ain't gonna finish all this in one night.
Operation Good Vibes was a success.
Just don’t spin with a survivor on your shoulder- I think that’s considered BM. NOt sure though…
I did it to one guy because he stole a present that a Claudette gave me.