The entity hungers...?
I wonder what is it? Never seen this before.
I wonder what is it? Never seen this before.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Give the entity a snickers. You’re not you when you’re hungry.
Well you didn't feed the Entity the blood of the survivors that match did you?
Well MAYBE the Entity shouldn't make stupid trials like Gideon's Pallet Factory.
For something that is supposedly well over 4,000 years old it's not very good at feeding itself.
I admit though I show mercy far too much for the entity's liking probably. I just want the entity to savour it's food rather then tossing it into the void prematurely. I'm doing this for your own good you know!
I got the Entity hungers even though I got a 2k
The Entity is just greedy
The match lasted about seven minutes, and I almost managed to farm for 9(!) common items. IDK why entity hungry.
this is the state of gaming bros.
they carebeared a phrase
What does that mean
There's genuine psychological studies that not including negative reinforcement within a game (ie. "Entity Displeased") and instead having neutral messages (ie. "The Entity Hungers") is more likely to make someone continue to play following a loss, and the more likely they are to return to the game. And the more they return, the more likely they are to purchase something, thus giving BHVR more money.
So, yeah, sure, they "carebeared" a phrase to take advantage of psychological studies to gain greater revenue and simultaniously increase consumer utility. I don't see why this is anything to scorn.
getting rid of depipping would have more effect if that was the case babes
OH. I see what you mean now.
In which case,
"this is the state of gaming bros.
they carebeared a game mechanic"
Me too Entity
Me too...
I got this message when someone disconnected while loading game
Should have been an option. I want to see Entity displeased like before. And I want Entity to yell at me like Gordon Ramsey after every 0K
People got their feelings hurt by "displeased."
Can I get a black censor bar over my survivor being sacrificed and a message "returned to campfire" in the end game screen?