Collecting all masks

Theres got to be something im missing here. Ive collected about 5 so far. Now Im killing whole groups as killer and getting nothing. Is it not guaranteed on a full team wipe?

Comments

  • You have the find the invitation to collect a mask

    They're just kind of around the map while you're playing.

  • As far as I know, as long as you collect the invitation and finish the match, regardless of kills, you get a mask. It's probably a bug if you didn't.

    Have you gotten them all? Have you checked both your survivors and killers?

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    You have the find the invitation to collect a mask

    They're just kind of around the map while you're playing.

    Yeah i usually find them mid match

    @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    As far as I know, as long as you collect the invitation and finish the match, regardless of kills, you get a mask. It's probably a bug if you didn't.

    Have you gotten them all? Have you checked both your survivors and killers?

    i only remember collecting about 5 of them. and i cant check all manually because i dont own a majority of the characters. Only lets me browse their shop catalog not what i own for them

  • @DarkEnigma333 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3003962#Comment_3003962

    Yeah i usually find them mid match

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3003963#Comment_3003963

    i only remember collecting about 5 of them. and i cant check all manually because i dont own a majority of the characters. Only lets me browse their shop catalog not what i own for them

    I'm pretty sure you can fiddle with a character's catalogue to make it show event items. Is there a sort button?

    I'm not at home right now, so I can't check.

  • What I am really missing is a page ingame, where you can see what event rewards you have already unlocked. Until you get everything you sorta have to manually look at all the characters and see for yourself. But I guess thats a rather high tier complaints, as all the stuff is free and we still got 13 days to go :D

  • As killer, escapes and kills don't matter. You only need to collect the invitation.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3003967#Comment_3003967

    I'm pretty sure you can fiddle with a character's catalogue to make it show event items. Is there a sort button?

    I'm not at home right now, so I can't check.

    Nevermind i found it. preciate it

  • @DarkEnigma333 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3003973#Comment_3003973

    yeah theres a filter but only by rarity. Ill have to do some more digging

    I believe event is a rarity. Is there a "show all owned" checkbox?

  • In the store under filter if you choose "all" you can see all the cosmetics you own on a character along with the cosmetics you can buy. It's how I check on the characters I don't own.

    As killer you only need to collect the invitation and not DC, you could go afk staring at a wall after collecting the invitation and you'll still get the mask.

  • @bm33 said:

    In the store under filter if you choose "all" you can see all the cosmetics you own on a character along with the cosmetics you can buy. It's how I check on the characters I don't own.

    As killer you only need to collect the invitation and not DC, you could go afk staring at a wall after collecting the invitation and you'll still get the mask.

    Yeah, that. Thank you.