Hardest map to find the invitation
imo its Midwich. I looked everywhere. I swear up and down it just didnt spawn lol.
What are your opinions?
imo its Midwich. I looked everywhere. I swear up and down it just didnt spawn lol.
What are your opinions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
RCPD...Probably twice as hard as finding a gen there :P
I found one in the RPD map but it disappeared as I ran up to it. I'd given up hope as soon as I spawned into that map so I doubted lightning would strike twice, i didnt bother searching for another. I only found it because I was looking for a totem in an office
making it move around was an awful idea.
If someone else takes it you can just be chasing your tail, they dont all spawn at the same time, me i've just been spamming Dead dog as a killer