Can't find any Masquerade invitations after 5 matches?
Keep seeing that you're supposed to find the invitations in the match but I haven't found one in over five matches so far, do you have to be playing a survivor that is eligible to get a mask even though it's randomly rewarded to those who can get it?
Comments
You can play any Killer or Survivor when looking for invitations. They're out there, they're just pretty hidden sometimes. They'll move around frequently, so you might want to double check areas if you can't find it.
No, you don't need to be playing one of the six. You're just getting unlucky.
I've found several as Haddie and Jake, both who aren't one of the chosen (although Haddie does have one in the Mini-Tome, I guess).
Thanks for the clarification will search harder, is there a limited amount at any given time that can be taken by either side?
Thank you for the confirmation, I'll try to run around and find them.
If it works the same as the previous anniversary items: one podium will spawn at any one time, and relocate every 30-60 seconds or so. You can claim one invitation per game, and after one has been claimed, there's a short cooldown before another podium randomly spawns for someone else to pick up.
The Invitations are really out there, i unintentionally led a survivor to one invitation and was pretty much blinking around looking for one.
Can you still unlock masks for other characters not playing as those characters?
Sorry?
I might be reading this wrong, but I'm fairly sure you're just asking something I answered already in that comment.
Iirc, in past events with the crowns you had to play that character to unlock the crown for them. So I was asking if I could play say, Cheryl, and unlock Dwight's mask by chance.
Yes. That's what I answered in the comment you replied to.
"No, you don't need to be playing one of the six."
There's only six Masks on each side. You don't need to play any specific character to unlock anything. You can unlock all 12 Masks as a licensed character, for example.
Ahhh okay, thanks for clarifying. My attention is divided 3 ways atm.
The invitations are on short-ish pedestals, so they can be a bit tricky to locate!