That one person
"My bp" lol. Im playing 2 hook legion so most survivors enjoy the match anyway. Just was something funny that happened and i thought id share it.
"My bp" lol. Im playing 2 hook legion so most survivors enjoy the match anyway. Just was something funny that happened and i thought id share it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Edit:this has actually happened a few more times and people actually have gotten a bit toxic in egc to the survivor/killer that runs escape cake or survivor pudding. I don't think id go that far but it is a bit of a letdown when it happens.
Look, I'm not gonna do anything about it, but I will have a bit of a chortle if Mr. Cake dies.
I used to drag people for this too but I had 4 cakes on haddie to use up before I could prestige her, so now I just assume people have similar reasons to be using escape cakes/survivor puddings.
Moris on the other hand...
not using my when I do I either get gen rushed or camped it's pointless.
going save them for beeter event like double bp.
Anniversary Events is one time I really wish that you got to see who brought what offering
"4 Flans guys, which one of you little snots brought the damn Chalk?!?!?! No one wants to eat chalk!!!!"
Imagine a world where survivors can't even sustain cakes every match
I switch survivors often so this happens.
Guess that means I murdered someones family or something.
Whenever I see someone not bring a flan I know how the match is about to go lol
It lookes even more jarring when someone uses Party Streamers, even though the loss of 6% is super marginal. But right now a lot of people are prestiging their characters for some obscure borders, I guess? I don't know, but I am doing the same. It just feels wasteful to prestige a character when they got 5 cakes or puddings, so just use them and be happy with whatever you get out of it ^^.
You hate see it
I love the symmetry.
Yep.
Honestly? Despite i don't like this i can also understand why... Too many pricks around during the events. My personal experience: 2 days that I'm trying to play chill as killer and all the time people kept being toxic scumbags, so it would be probably for those reasons that the typical "that guy" didn't put any altruistic offering (generally speaking)