Two weeks I believe. It is traditional for something to break during the event and it to get extended a week. But really this’ll (all the challenges will) get completed in a few days.
It only lasts 2 weeks? The Halloween Tome lasted 3, if I remember correctly, gave an extra week to finish up the challenges. (not that they're any hard but not everyone has the time to do them all, as well as doing the regular challenges that just opened)
you'll have to remind me next year, we can't have things scheduled for whilst you're away
Well I guess the dates might change since someone in the family wants to go to some stupid concert thing that also takes place during the one family vacation we do each year... (Starting next year that is, this year that vacation dates are set in stone. Although I guess we're going golfing this year so I've got that going for me)
I'll make sure to keep you in the loop so that we may plan accordingly :D
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Two weeks I believe. It is traditional for something to break during the event and it to get extended a week. But really this’ll (all the challenges will) get completed in a few days.
It ends on the 30th of June.
I'm on vacation up north from the 18th - 25th :(
I am sorry for your loss :<
Happens every year. You'd think BHVR would finally see it and change everything for MY schedule but I guess not 😡
Does BHVR not realize that I'm the main character of life and therefore everything needs to change to fit my needs!?!?
So the game might be playable in July. Got it.
It only lasts 2 weeks? The Halloween Tome lasted 3, if I remember correctly, gave an extra week to finish up the challenges. (not that they're any hard but not everyone has the time to do them all, as well as doing the regular challenges that just opened)
you'll have to remind me next year, we can't have things scheduled for whilst you're away
Well I guess the dates might change since someone in the family wants to go to some stupid concert thing that also takes place during the one family vacation we do each year... (Starting next year that is, this year that vacation dates are set in stone. Although I guess we're going golfing this year so I've got that going for me)
I'll make sure to keep you in the loop so that we may plan accordingly :D