Buff BBQ & Chili

If these ptb changes go in effect BBQ will be nerfed into the ground. If it ever detects a survivor after this the survivor is bad. Remove the minimum distance they have to be away to somewhat make things fair. The locker buff is ridiculous and everyone knows it's the devs way of nerfing BBQ without actually touching the perk.

Comments

  • KingB said:
    @Nickenzie reversing it and showing the auras within 16m? Maybe if the range was buffed. 16m isn't anything, if it was boil over would be a lot better perk.
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/33058/bbq-change-with-camping-help#latest

    Talk to @powerbats about that suggestion, he'll probably agree with you if you have some good reasoning to back it up with.

    As for my version, it would stay the same but you won't see auras. You'll instead see the survivor's locations (exactly like Rancor) so they can't hide behind generators, in lockers (PTB version), and etc. However, you won't know where the survivor is going since locations is not precise as aura reading.
  • @Nickenzie but the aura reading as of now is fine. There's what 8 counters? Ardetha counted them on stream the other day.
  • @KingB said:
    @Nickenzie but the aura reading as of now is fine. There's what 8 counters? Ardetha counted them on stream the other day.

    Some gens can't be hidden behind due to facing so you're screwed on those.

    Someone gets grabbed out of a locker you don't know they're about to get hooked so you don't have any chance of hiding or getting close.

  • @powerbats most gens can be used to hide. We can say that sure, but first we have to admit if someone is downed regularly and hooked the perk is fine. We can't use the minority to justify the majority.
  • @KingB said:
    @powerbats most gens can be used to hide. We can say that sure, but first we have to admit if someone is downed regularly and hooked the perk is fine. We can't use the minority to justify the majority.

    That's actually not always accurate since it all depends on where the person being hooked and whether they got grabbed off a gen, out of a locker etc. If someone gets hooked at even a slight angle the gen doesn't block your aura to the killer.

  • Whoops wrong thread comment.

  • @Powerbats I've had it work a lot more times than not. Don't know if that's because killer didn't see me or because it was easier to find someone else. I heard Gen auras are a lot thicker in the ptb. I'm fine with that. I would rather have one of the counters buffed than a brain dead easy one introduced.
  • BBQ can be tough especially on Hillbilly. Nothing worse than seeing someone hooked snd you have nowhere to hide then a few seconds later he comes rushing over. A lot of Leatherfaces use it too.

    But you know what's scarier than a hillybilly or leatherface wbo comes right for you with BBQ & Chilli?

    A hillbilly or leatherface who camps.

    I know which one I'd rather face as a survivor any day of the week.

    No it wont stop campers being campers but at least it adds some incentive and guidance to get people away from hooks so everyone can have fun.
    The change ADDS no incentive at all. It simply increases the chances that when running bbq, you wont see anyone. Thus people assume it will mean more camping. 
  • @Malakir said:
    NoxiousOnnyyxx said:

    Omg buff all killer perks because it's not like they haven't been favored enough....grow up

    Okay explain. I can take this statement and replace the word killer with survivors and have the same impact

    Survivor, mainly got 2 big nerfs, pallets and healing speed. Which reduced their survivability.

    And survivors we're always lackluster in term of stealth, making these buffs pretty neat.So I don't understand any of these complaints myself...

  • @Juya did you start playing just before? There's lists on the steam forums and maybe here (not sure) that detail all the nerfs both sides have received. Killers' have received A LOT more.
  • Juya said:

    @Malakir said:
    NoxiousOnnyyxx said:

    Omg buff all killer perks because it's not like they haven't been favored enough....grow up

    Okay explain. I can take this statement and replace the word killer with survivors and have the same impact

    Survivor, mainly got 2 big nerfs, pallets and healing speed. Which reduced their survivability.

    And survivors we're always lackluster in term of stealth, making these buffs pretty neat.So I don't understand any of these complaints myself...

    As someone said killers got way more needs first but that's not the point other than be off topic but lets ride that. Pallet change, which one? The vacuum? That was good if you don't thin so I don't know what to tell you
    Vault changes, I admit I didn't liked them too since is a lazy fix so they won't do a far longer job to make better map designs. They made some but since others needed much work they did this change
    Heal Nerf, was just needed and isn't that impactful at all. We are talking about 4s that in survivor side I didn't even notice before reading the patch notes

    In the other hand I you bother to read what I said before, youll see my reasoning about these aura nerfs that not only hurts killers in a huge way but also survivors experience and since I'm tired of having bad survivors on my team, have even more of them thanks to artificial helps to them to rank up hurts even survivors.

    As I said in my previous comments, what you get when you almost delete or as they wanna do, do huge nerfs to the hunting perks that incentives leaving the hook to hunt anybody else? I let you think about it
  • Killers: WELL I'M JUST GONNA CAMP THEN
    Devs: *buffs borrowed time*
    Killers:
    LMFAOOOOO!!!!!!!! I'm crying omg.
1 2 ›