Some tome challenges NEED to be shared between players
Things like totems, green glyphs etc. Should be a group effort, even if you increase the number you need if someone in the trial you're in gets them it works towards your challenge as well.
12 green glyphs, I'm on 8 and played 20 games... its challenges like this that cause people to farm and throw the game just to complete them and I dont want to be one of those people.
I try play for fun and progress challenges as I can but 20games and not even done because I either dont have the chance or they're already all gone is just stupid.
I'd rather 25 and have the challenges share especially ones like this..
Comments
You must be trying to get green glyphs as survivor. That was your first mistake. If you play killer, the green glyph challenge isn't too bad. It's probably why you can't find them as survivor. It's both easier to find the glyphs as killer and it takes a fraction of the time to close them.
I feel you, the 4 blood dept one was especially grueling, or the "destroy 50 pallets/damage a gen" ... lmao 50? Oof. And the green glyphs now are pretty obnoxious to do.
I dont really do killer anymore, it's not balanced and I dont get chill people like others seem to it's just stacked meta, toxicity, stupid items. And last time I played I was getting hackers daily.
But as survivor I'm chased over the whole map, I'm great at chases but I never see or hear one and since they spawn in totem spots and I know most of them it's just the fact everyone else is getting them or I dont have time without just throwing every game till it's done which isnt very team friendly
Agreed, I absolutely hate these challenges which are just a forced grind for no apparent reason.
Luckily when it was break XX pallets one hawking's existed and it had so many pallets lol.
I'd just like these types of challenges that encourage farming and throwing games made more team friendly
Yep, this sounds about right. I'll equip it as survivor because I'll play survivor for 70% of my games, but I'll just cave and do that challenge as killer because it's just easier. Good luck getting this one. For some reason it feels harder than the cleanse totems challenge for some reason. It could be your killer snagging them before your fellow survivors get the chance as well.
I'm like 99.9% survivor now ๐ use to be a killer main pfft.
And I honestly have no idea why it's so hard, I just cant find any at all yet i check every totem location so my guess is everyone else is just farming them because games today was wayyyy harder than usual to carry
Never had an issue with Green Glyphs, the best advice I can give is just to search for them actively at the start of the match, dont wait until EGC to get them done. Waiting until EGC gives others a better opportunity to get the Glyphs. The best maps for finding them (in my opinion) are MacMillan, Coldwind, Gideon's, Azarov's isnt too bad either; so you can maybe use map offerings to have a better chance of finding them. Small Game is also really good since you can see what totem locations to not go to, since Green Glyphs spawn at totem spawns not occupied by a totem.
Well I'm often the first chased (bad luck but I dont mind getting chased) but even though I know the locations to look i never see or hear any which is my issue, within the first few mins i could be chased round most of the map.
Maybe others are spawning near? I honestly have no idea how they work or if a requirement is needed.
Hardest challenge for me so far which is weird as I know most totem spawns lol
I kid you not, I had just a "destroy 25 pallets" challenge equipped and got send to the game. I didnt`t even try to do clever things and just followed this one survivor all over the map, destroying every dropped pallet. I got the challenge done after just one trial on The Game, which was both, a blessing and a curse, because that map is just so frigging busted.
Seems like a bug then. Ive had Green Glyphs not spawn on Ormand when playing as certain killers. BHVR tends to make mistakes, they are only human afterall.