Okay, who is it??? >:(
I'm currently doing the "Generosity" mission where I have to heal others 12 times. Why did I get 3 Plagues in a row? WHO WANTS MY NUGGETS! LET ME DO MY MISSION MAN xd
I'm currently doing the "Generosity" mission where I have to heal others 12 times. Why did I get 3 Plagues in a row? WHO WANTS MY NUGGETS! LET ME DO MY MISSION MAN xd
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Stun the killer 2 times, do this in a single trial" Nurse, Nurse, Huntress, Deathslinger, Trickster, Nurse.. turn game off .
Guilty
(I am joking I hate Plague)
Think i did that using head on, make locker noise, hide then bang, repeat.
and blast mine works as well.
I feel ya pain
Wow, I think I had a similar run but did eventually get it against a Huntress with a Head On and DS though.
I thought you meant that the Huntress had Head On and DS lmao
That is a very interesting buff idea
There's a couple of them that state stun with pallet, and these make my head want to explode. I literally will get a demo who wants to shred from across the map or a newer bubba who loves taking a pallet to the face, but as soon as I equip stun killer 3 times with pallet, I'll get every range killer in the game.
Yeah this one took me a while. Was basically 'Spirit, Nurse, Spirit, Trickster, Huntress, Huntress, Nurse, Huntress'. Finally got a Blight.
The simple fact that you got 3 Plagues in a row is quite amazing. I think I've seen two in the last month.
Head On for Huntress when? o.O
I tried to do Mikaela's Adept challenge last night, and the very first game was a Plague, rendering two of my three perks useless. I feel your pain...