Bugs, hackers, bugs, hacker, bugs and hackers

Comments

  • If you're being this superficial, you could say that about every single game. And I for one don't think it is that bad in dbd, at least not from my expirience.

  • I haven't met a hacker in a long time,,and tbh the ones i met were funny at least teleporting around,,dropping us on buildings' roofs give us a few nods and then let us all go,,

  • @Entitled_survivor said:

    I haven't met a hacker in a long time,,and tbh the ones i met were funny at least teleporting around,,dropping us on buildings' roofs give us a few nods and then let us all go,,

    Yeah iv never once had a hacker use it for fun, it's always been toxicity holding the game hostage as long as possible.

    Just had a hacking survivor who made everyone instantly get up whenever we went down but also made us constantly scream so we couldn't even do gens...

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    "Fix Cheaters"

    Dont make me laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • After the ban wave, I've seen no cheaters for a while. Gone were the incompetent survivors who somehow were impossible to catch.

    But they've started to appear more and more. It may be time for another ban wave.

  • @drsoontm said:

    After the ban wave, I've seen no cheaters for a while. Gone were the incompetent survivors who somehow were impossible to catch.

    But they've started to appear more and more. It may be time for another ban wave.

    I saw one yesterday, first in months. They DC mid match. I suspect the anticheat caught them.