A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
Nothing to brag about here, nothing strange or unusual occurred. Just one decked out survivor in a gimmick resilience build and his duo being very sour. That disconnect was in the first 20 seconds of the game on a failed double-back.
Players really will cut off their nose to spite their face.

Comments
Bringing a cake then DCing is the ultimate self destruction move. Like wth you just wasted a limited offering
ngl though your build is pretty mean, damn
I'm at the point where I have to bring it, the SWF's that I get put up more than a fair fight and it's either slow them down by force, or watch 5 gens disappear in 4:30. It's obviously overkill for when MMR tells me I should play against a potato.
Oh yeah no judgement for using it obviously, perks are there to be used
It's just one of those builds where if you go against it you feel the pain.
Also super rare sight not a single DH in that lobby
Lack of DH got me real hard too, as the last group I went against had 3 of them and a SB. I'm convinced the +- on MMR matching encompasses the entire player population.
Sweeeaty.
Got a lot of DCs today.
Against a Plague 3 dced. She let me escape - was my 4th escape for the challenge, so i was happy.
Has an item to counter Nurse. DCs.
Fam I have had iron will gamers that upon realizing I can still track them down and predict them as spirit, they DC on first down.
This is why the dc penalty exists.