How do so many of you people on here not like vsing good players?

I just had a game against 4 players i know and they all have roughly 3k or more hours 2 of them have played in comp previously and it was BY FAR the most fun game ive had in like 3 days as billy because they don't just spam drop pallets they are good in chase which means they don't die in 3 seconds compared to the absolute bottom of the barrel survivors i get 90% of my games that die at 5 gens and make me have to back rev them because they don't actually loop pallets to curve on and in my experience this is how its always been, its always more fun to vs actually good players with braincells even if they roll me then vs dbd mobile ai that cant do half a gen before ive 12 hooked them with no slowdown. So like why don't people like going against good players?

Comments

  • @Pulsar said:

    Because I enjoy being able to not sweat.

    Even if I win, I don't have fun because of how stressed I was during the match.

    This. Exactly this. I don’t expect to win every game, but I do expect to have SOME fun every game. Even with the mentality of being able to take losses, knowing the opposition is completing their objectives quicker than you gets stressful fast. It’s one thing to lose, it’s another thing to get stomped. And vs. good players will stomp you if you’re not careful- hence the stress. So even if you win, it really was a lose lose situation after that first gen popped.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    same here, i start to feel bad downing people who are obviously new.

    I know this may sound odd, but I have more fun getting a 2k in a swf match against a good team vs a 4k win with two DCs.

    I prefer aggressive swf matches where they play crazy to the same ol spine chill shift w scared survivors.

    Gimme 2 flashys and Bubba gonna have some fun, it is almost boring when no one is gonna try to flashlight you. I always play like its a swf when picking up survs, look around, double back.... and sometimes im like, "where are they?" hiding in a corner.... man come get some.

    What about the SWF that Shift W predrop and smash gens as fast as possible?

1 2 ›