Well, only two more days of waiting ^^ But first I got the dates wrong too. After the announcement I thought it would already start at the 6th of June.
The Event is scheduled to start on June 16th 2022 - the time of the Event start is not yet confirmed though. I will try to get confirmation of that prior to the day.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
After tommorow. 07.16.2022
Have a nice day :)
This Thursday I believe.
Oh, I thought it was today lmao
Well, only two more days of waiting ^^ But first I got the dates wrong too. After the announcement I thought it would already start at the 6th of June.
06.16.2022*
Thanks XD, great that nobody noticed but you. I'm just as lost as everyone else.
Thursday 16th June at 11am EST.
It’s my OCD, sorry xD
The Event is scheduled to start on June 16th 2022 - the time of the Event start is not yet confirmed though. I will try to get confirmation of that prior to the day.
Not confirmed but most likely at 8:00am EST