How long do I have to wait until I get the shards for the Cannibal mask thing?
Title.
Title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you still haven't received your shards you should send a ticket to support.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
At this point in time probably nothing. Unfortunately.
I've done that.
They won't look into it til I respond to an email they've sent me.
I'm now waiting on that.
This feels like a lost cause and I'm pretty sure they should not have even bothered saying anything.
I've just got to check that you did reply to the support email they wanted you to as well, right? Because I know people who wouldn't.
i sent a support ticket like 6 weeks ago as i dont recall ever getting my shards. so id recommend trying that tooo. they normally take 8-16 weeks to respond to a ticket
What did they want you to respond to? When I asked for the Bubba shards via support I did get the shards like 5 days later I think without having to send another mail.
6 weeks seem like a way too long time for this (though it might be due to a high amount of support tickets coming in currently I guess…)
I would reply to it if they would send it to me.
I've searched Dead by Daylight, BHVR, and I checked the junk folder.
Nothing.