The Quarry
Just a warning now, and I'm sorry to anyone who read my post before this edit.
Spoilers for The Quarry
After seeing quite a bit of the game I think that a werewolf from The Quarry would look badass in this game. Am I alone?
Just a warning now, and I'm sorry to anyone who read my post before this edit.
Spoilers for The Quarry
After seeing quite a bit of the game I think that a werewolf from The Quarry would look badass in this game. Am I alone?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was thinking the power could have to do with infecting survivors with the bite making them werewolves too.
It would also be cool if I didn't know The Quarry had werewolves before playing the game :(
Ikr spoiler warning might have been nice
Omg I'm so so sorry. I didn't even think about it. Just was excited to get an idea out there.
Again sorry. Just a mindless post and wasn't thinking about the spoilers.
That's OK.
I'll grab it on sale T_T
It really does look like a great game. I cannot apologize enough. Spoilers are like the worst.
You have a good soul :)
It is OK.
Thank you for the compliment. I hope you enjoy both games.
I feel like the Wendigo of Until Dawn would be a better killer
I think they could do both theoretically. Both are way different lorewise, and they could work differently.