Was Blight shadow nerfed????
I heard around that his turning got nerfed/changed in some way, and you can feel a different.
I don't play Blight at all, so I need the opinion of Blight mains/who plays Blight.
Tagged:
BHVR
I heard around that his turning got nerfed/changed in some way, and you can feel a different.
I don't play Blight at all, so I need the opinion of Blight mains/who plays Blight.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only thing that changed was hug tech. Which was essentially an exploit that allowed you to not bump onto objects you were touching and get hits you normally wouldn't be able to.
They did not remove hug tech, hug tech is still in game.
It's still in the game though, hasn't been touched yet
I played Blight recently and I don't mess around with techs etc, he feels exactly the same to me.
Where did you hear this from?
Feels the same.
Allows you to start a rush while touching a while when normally you aren't allowed to*
Lets not make it seem like all sliding is while somewhat facing something hug tech.
then what was the one that they removed?
For the last time. If it isn't in the patch notes and there isn't a bug report, assume a bug, report the bug, and only if they say "Not a bug" is it then a shadownerf
If you believe you've found a bug then please report it in detail in the bug section of this forum - I would also suggest only report bugs that you have personal experience of as otherwise you are not giving the correct or sufficient information.
As to the shadow nerfing - that's kinda getting old! Do you really think that we feel the need to nerf things quietly? When it's something that the Community can easily find out? There may be cases where something was accidentally left out of the patch notes, when you see our patch notes it's fairly easy to understand why this can happen as they're pretty long patch notes. But please start thinking with good intentions and not imply that we do things maliciously.