Body-blocking with Borrowed Time is okay
This is probably a hot take, but I don't think body blocking with BT is a wrong thing.
I can see why killers are annoyed with it, but isn't teamwork asked from the community? BT is one of the best perks for this because it gives a unique effect that isn't an "increase X effect".
If I'm a survivor and I notice the killer is hard camping every hook and always there when the unhook happens, I'm not going to let you get a free hook again because you wanted to sit next to me for the past 40 seconds.
It's the smartest move from the survivors in that situation because it minimizes the lethality that the killer can do. Hell, if players are exposed in any way, body blocking with BT is a smart play.
As many players have said, you'll go ahead and tunnel the body-blocker. Go ahead. I'm not discouraging you, but it seems like people are forgetting that body-blocking & any form of teamwork is allowed too.
When I play killer, I don't like to linger around. I don't have to worry about BT at all because that 12-second timer has nothing on me.
There are options available against a body-blocking Bt
EDIT: changed title
Comments
And then I wait out the BT, and they have DS. Ok, I slug, then they unbreakable.
._
I don't mind but it starts to get annoying when I experience multiple BT bodyblock situations in single match.
I get what you mean, but if I'm doing by best to be nice and not tunnel, and you shove BT down my throat I'll get pissed.
I have no problems with BT. Just don't get mad when you try to body block me with BT, I wait it out and down you again.
Body blocking with BT is the easiest way to get a killer to camp you, then you can proceed to say "camping noob" in endgame chat
It's a great move. I usually wait for 12 seconds before giving a hit and putting back to hook.
Had survivors complain about tunneling, when i went out of my way to not tunnel them. They died with 20k bloodpoints and still were mad at me.
wanna bodyblock with bt? fine, but you shouldn't be allowed to D strike right after the killer for punish your aggressive play with a DEFENSIVE PERK... bt was thinked to gave the unhooked survivor an opportunity to escape from the killer, not taking protection hits... if you use it in that way you are exploiting a perk out of his intended purpose imo
I'm kind of surprised that so many people are upset with BT bodyblocking.
I play both sides and, under most circumstances/against decent killers, it's a throw/ticket to Tunnel Town.