Any Ideas for New Maps?

While there is already countless discussions about new killers and new perks, I don't think I have seen one for new maps.

I would love to see a Castle Map with a nice looking garden on the surface to hide the horrific dungeons below.

I would also like a map taking place within the MacMillan Estate's mines, forcing both sides to play around in the narrow mine shafts.

A third idea would be a recording studio showing the aftermath of the Trickster's "Performance".

Comments

  • I'd just like them to expand on Léry's. It's the oldest original realm with only one map. Hell, Badham got more variations before Léry's did.

  • a trickster map a trickster map a trickster map, DO IT BHVR HE NEEDS IT DON'T MISS ON THIS OPPORTUNITY.

  • I've always wanted a Trickster map! It'd be awesome to have a map set in nocturnal South Korean backstreets; it could be really eerie with lots of mist and flickering neon signs. The main building could be the recording studio/record label headquarters after his killing spree.

    I for sure agree with a Castle map, there's so much that could be done with that.

    Also, I reckon a pirate-themed killer with a map would be awesome! The map could either be indoors and set on an abandoned pirate ship, or a spooky coastal/fishing village (or a combination of the two!).

    I just hope the next map is something a little different. Don't get me wrong, I love Garden of Joy but we now have so many rural/house-themed maps (Coldwind, Haddonfield, GoJ) it'd be nice to have something a little outside the box.

  • I still want a full sci fi chapter with a space station

  • Trickster and Twins.

    Something with space. escape pods instead of exit gates

    A ship where you are pulling up a smaller ship to escape on

  • Trickster map aka Korean city map with that neon lights and stuff. Amazing.

  • One map in the Moon or a base in Mars. Technically, there would be nowhere to escape to, but still nice.

  • An abandoned Summer Camp and/or Prison

  • I work at an indoor mini golf and arcafe, and I always think that could be an interesting set piece

  • Aquarium would be cool.. or an abandoned theme park. I like the idea of escaping a soaceship via pods. Planetarium could also be interesting.

  • A lot of ideas and you will find others here already.

    A lot would love more Maps - but sadly they do more cosmetics and charms all the time instead of maps.

    You could make almost everything as map - with the fitting cosmetics too.

  • @AnnoyingNarrator said:

    While there is already countless discussions about new killers and new perks, I don't think I have seen one for new maps.

    I would love to see a Castle Map with a nice looking garden on the surface to hide the horrific dungeons below.

    I would also like a map taking place within the MacMillan Estate's mines, forcing both sides to play around in the narrow mine shafts.

    A third idea would be a recording studio showing the aftermath of the Trickster's "Performance".

    Defintely we need trickster map it would be really cool

  • No one really understands why we didn´t get the Trickster background map...

    Space Station or Ship - would fit of course with Alien or Dead Space.

    The old Castle map for Blight. ...or the maybe vampire

    Yoichis spooky fisherman village.

    RE - mansion or Racoon City Streets.

    SIlent Hill could get the theme park.

    Proper graveyard. Buffy anyone...

  • Racoon City street maps for sure

  • The Trenches of WW1. With a big no mans land. Maybe a crashed plane on the side.

  • Tropical Island/beach/resort

    Castle

    Space

    Amusement park

    Fair grounds. I go to a fair that has huge barns for different things - veggies, birds, pig's, cows, rabbits, flowers, etc. Then there's like food area, event area, rides, etc. Something like that could be cool map with fun things to run around.

    • Tidal sea cave with periodic flooding of certain rooms and passages.
    • Deep sea station or submarine (BioShock chapter perhaps?)
    • Ski slope village on a steep angle. All uphill movement is slowed and downhill is accelerated.
    • DBD warehouse loaded with props, sounds, and moving mannequins of all characters in the game.
    • A New Orleans graveyard with the ability to enter some of the grave structures. (Imagine the Mardi Gras cosmetics that would certainly come with this chapter!)