Anyone Having Trouble Getting on DbD?
[Xbox Series X] I can't get past the main menu due to an Initialization Error, I've tried closing the application and reopening and I've tried hard resetting multiple times and haven't been successful. :/
[Xbox Series X] I can't get past the main menu due to an Initialization Error, I've tried closing the application and reopening and I've tried hard resetting multiple times and haven't been successful. :/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Xbox itself is having issues. I’m in the same boat.
On Xbox One, same issue. The Xbox status page on the website shows there is an issue with Games with Gold, launching a cloud game, and starting digital/downloaded games at the moment.
Big oof