Give me your best stealth build
I'm currently trying to make a good stealth build but I'm not sure what to choose.
Give me your best stealth build please and thank you.
I'm currently trying to make a good stealth build but I'm not sure what to choose.
Give me your best stealth build please and thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you but I meant survivor builds
This is great thank you
Dredge at Gideon.
Maybe throw in Darkness Revealed just for good measure.
Oh, whoops, you said survivor builds. Sry bout that! @KurnDisciple had really good ideas there. Don’t think I could beat them.
ik you said survivor but
No build required just play claudette
I feel like Distortion is a must have, with the amount of aura perks killers have.
I'd actually love for it to be updated with more tokens because the tokens get eaten away so fast nowadays
Overcome, Lucky Break, Quick & Quiet, Iron Will + Med kit