Dredge is becoming rare killer to see again?

First two days I think I saw him every second / third game... now it's maybe 1 out of 10 games :(

Anyone feels the same?

Comments

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    First two days I think I saw him every second / third game... now it's maybe 1 out of 10 games :(

    Anyone feels the same?

    @Crazewtboy said:

    People are probably just getting tired of playing him. A lot of people play a couple different killers to keep things interesting

    @Sludge said:

    Not S tier + SWF

    There's also an exploit which allows survivors to permanently shut him inside a locker, and seeing it all over the place today. I know I'm not going to risk playing him until it's fixed.

  • Eh. I don't see myself playing him at all. Awesome design, but all you have to do is run away and chain tiles together, and he has no anti-loop at that point.

  • Not calling a nerf or anything but they made him far to good. I got kind of bored but looking forward to the future killers if they're this good.

  • @TheMadCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2998527#Comment_2998527

    I'd like to know what Killers are decent then if the Dredge is like on the same level as Trapper or Myers.

    actually with the right addons trapper could be more dangerous than dredge, this alone tell you how much "strong" this killer is...

    @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2998527#Comment_2998527

    A killer with incredible map pressure and anti-loop is not the worst killer. He is one of the best. He is overpowered.

    again, i want to see valid points from you. i want to see your thoughts regarding why this killer is strong (and please, make valid points)... i have already stated why this killer is garbage

    @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2995971#Comment_2995971

    with pleasure... let's start from his "antiloop" if we can call it in that way... when he start to use his power his basic MS will be capped at 3.8, meaning that's sufficient literally hold w shift to counter his "powerful" antiloop (also he's a huge blob of garbage, unlike sadako who can at least mindgame certain loops due to her low height)... his teleport ability wouldn't be bad... if wasn't for: 1 survivors can lock lockers, utterly wasting your time 2 it's decent only during nightfall, when you did it normally his speed is greatly slowed 3 once you exit from a locker you have a cooldown long enough to allow a survivor to reach a safe spot (and if this wouldn't be enough the chosen locker will be sourrounded by a black mist, giving other clues to the survivors). finally his nightfall effect wouldn't be bad... if it could be triggered more easily, the killer itself wouldn't be so loud and people would stop to apply nvidia filters in order to have a brighter game, without mentioning that this passive ability won't slow down the overall genspeed... are those points enough for you?

    ☝️

1 2 ›