About the prestige rework...

Hello, this is my first post on the Dead By Daylight forum; basically is about a question and as most of us know already there will be a prestige rework this summer and people that already have characters prestige III will get a distintive for all they effort and time.

Well my question is ¿will this distintive be for players that have ALL their characters prestige III or for every character you have Prestige III? I ask this because yeah I have characters already in Prestige III (mostly killers) but not all of them and I don´t know if I get a distintive by the time the prestige rework goes live.

Thanks for reading.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Hello and welcome to the forums 👋


    the distinct rewards will be for each character that is on P3, you don’t have to have multiple or all on P3.

  • every character? including the licenced ones? or we don´t know about them yet

  • @SuperPiggy180 said:

    every character? including the licenced ones? or we don´t know about them yet

    its been confirmed the reward will be for every character including licensed ones.

    its also been confirmed the reward will not be a cosmetic or charm and will very likely not be some currency (auric cells/shards/BP)

    edit: it’s not gonna be auric cells, shards and BP are not entirely ruled out.

  • @Bupkiss said:

    I have 28 characters Prestiged Level 3. With what we know should I buy another character and start prestiging them or just use bloodpoints to improve build on existing Prestiged 3 characters?

    Can you give us a hint on how much the proposed Auric Cell bonus will be for each character Prestiged? Is it Prestige 3 only or do Prestige one and two get a lower amount?

    The reward for characters on P3 is not going to be auric cells. We don’t know what the reward will be exactly, but we know it’s not gonna be cosmetic pieces, charms or auric cells. And as far as we know, P1 and P2 won’t give any rewards.

  • @Bupkiss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2998374#Comment_2998374

    It has to be auric cells, it is the only thing which would be reasonable compensation for thousands of hours of work. Everything else can be earned in game. Behaviour has learned from its past mistakes if they go cheap they alienate their player base. Give them the benefit of the doubt that they will do the right thing. 28 Prestige 3 characters 3300 hours of play I already have Iridescent Shards out the wazoo, as do most Prestige players. Behaviour wants to give something worhwhile to those who have completed their insane grind multiple times.

    It’s actually not reasonable to give players currency that’s pretty much worth real money. This is the exact opposite of reasonable. Also it’s been directly confirmed by Mandy it’s not gonna be auric cells.

    and you haven’t worked for it. You played the game for it and it was never promised or even hinted at that the reward would be auric cells.

  • @Bupkiss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2998374#Comment_2998374

    It has to be auric cells, it is the only thing which would be reasonable compensation for thousands of hours of work. Everything else can be earned in game. Behaviour has learned from its past mistakes if they go cheap they alienate their player base. Give them the benefit of the doubt that they will do the right thing. 28 Prestige 3 characters 3300 hours of play I already have Iridescent Shards out the wazoo, as do most Prestige players. Behaviour wants to give something worhwhile to those who have completed their insane grind multiple times.

    Nope it's an "unique reward", auric cells are definitely not unique considering ppl can literally pay to get them. Also, they wouldn't give something ppl pay to get for free, no matter how much you grinded lol.

    My bet is on a special prestige crest, because they will be shown in the post game screen where the ranks used to be shown (from what i've gathered).

  • @Annso_x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3000275#Comment_3000275

    Nope it's an "unique reward", auric cells are definitely not unique considering ppl can literally pay to get them. Also, they wouldn't give something ppl pay to get for free, no matter how much you grinded lol.

    My bet is on a special prestige crest, because they will be shown in the post game screen where the ranks used to be shown (from what i've gathered).

    Mandy has also said it might be shards/bp. And the wording was not ‚unique‘ but ‚distinct‘. We will have to wait and see what it’s gonna be..

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3000283#Comment_3000283

    Mandy has also said it might be shards/bp. And the wording was not ‚unique‘ but ‚distinct‘. We will have to wait and see what it’s gonna be..

    i thought it was confirmed to not be in-game currencies, but also I haven't been in the forums for a while so maybe BHVR is reconsidering adding BPs/shards because the playerbase is already crying without knowing what the reward is ? Or maybe I'm just wrong haha.

    Either way, i don't think BPs / shards are a distinct reward, so I believe there's something else (which i think is the prestige crest, because it'd be distinct, possible to implement for licenced characters and has something to do with features coming with the prestige's update) but we just have to wait and see

  • @Annso_x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3000286#Comment_3000286

    i thought it was confirmed to not be in-game currencies, but also I haven't been in the forums for a while so maybe BHVR is reconsidering adding BPs/shards because the playerbase is already crying without knowing what the reward is ? Or maybe I'm just wrong haha.

    Either way, i don't think BPs / shards are a distinct reward, so I believe there's something else (which i think is the prestige crest, because it'd be distinct, possible to implement for licenced characters and has something to do with features coming with the prestige's update) but we just have to wait and see

    You might have read a comment by me where I stated this but I might have misinterpreted one of their statements and Mandy has corrected me :)

    I also hope it’s something more special than BPs/shards though

  • I have a question about prestige, so I'll just put it here.

    How do you get from P1 to P2?

    Do you need like 5 more levels or how does this work? I didn't found anything about this, so does anyone know?

  • @d3vi1 said:

    I have a question about prestige, so I'll just put it here.

    How do you get from P1 to P2?

    Do you need like 5 more levels or how does this work? I didn't found anything about this, so does anyone know?

    Once you've reached P1 on your character, you again level them up to level 50, then you will be given the option to prestige once again.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3031553#Comment_3031553

    Once you've reached P1 on your character, you again level them up to level 50, then you will be given the option to prestige once again.

    I see. What prestige can I get when I have every single perk T3(8 pages of perks) on mikaela?

  • do you have to p3 every character to get the "special reward" or if you just p3'd dwight would you only get it on dwight

  • @vaccumatic5000 said:

    do you have to p3 every character to get the "special reward" or if you just p3'd dwight would you only get it on dwight

    you would only get the distinct reward on the character that has reached P3.