Devs, can We Know Two Perk Changes in Advance?
With all of the Perk changes coming to the game within the future, there's almost really no knowledge as to what these changes will be. Which is why I'm here to ask a developer, or anyone working with the team:
Can you at least share what you're considering changing for two of the many perks in the game? One for Survivor, and one for Killer?
Sure, this is an extreme reach to ask for, but I think it'd be something that could keep the community reasonably hyped up and have more people not only talk about the changes, but still remember that they're happening. Plus it'd be very cool to know what you're considering from behind the scenes, even if it's only just two simple perk changes.
Can we at least know about two of these Perks in advance? I know there will be no promises if answered, but I think it would be nice to see what you're currently thinking of.
Comments
We will get information on the perk changes in 3 weeks. That’s how the cycle goes
We’ll get most the info in probably 2 weeks time if they do a dev update.
I'd rather they not give bits and pieces because things like that can be taken out of context. It seems like they're changing a bunch of base game mechanics to compensate for perk changes, so seeing only 2 perk changes without context will just stir the pot in a bad way I think.
Honestly the addition of the new survivor perks makes me feel like they aren't going to really fix the issues. The perk that lets you see other survivors scratch marks for example could've just added that ability onto Fixated or whatever Nancy's perk was changed to.... That would at least make the perk more useful. The reason why people run the meta is because ya'll got a ######### ton of perks and most are a niche that isn't good enough to justify running it. So unless 80 perks are gonna be buffed it would make more sense and reduce grind to just combine the ones that do too little with perks that are relevant to what they do to begin with.
Fire up is horrible in its current state. I'd love to see that buff...
I think instead of asking them info about what 2 perks are going to get touched I believe it would be better if they say what areas they intend to change like for example:
"We intend to make stealth more diverse" so we can imagine theyll touch some stealth perks like Urban Evasion and/or Calm Spirit and nerf IW or "we intend to make regression weaker but gen interruption stronger" so perks related to Entity blocking gens get buffed and Ruin/PGTW get nerfed.
The cycle info we get in 1 week by dev update.