Anybody else Getting Errors for Matchmaking?
I keep getting this message while trying to que for some games. Anybody else getting it?
I keep getting this message while trying to que for some games. Anybody else getting it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Constantly.
We've had to restart even more often on console than usual with this new lobby bug and the old one.
Fun times.
Just stuck in "Searching for Game" on both sides for 10+ mins
Same here. Started about 20-30 mins ago and I just logged off after 3 failures.
I'm watching a streamer right now and he's having issues with repeated matchmaking failures and also with restarting the game (he was getting an anticheat error, if anyone else is seeing the same thing.)
I'm currently getting this as well on survivor
EDIT: Disabling crossplay helped a bit, we got one game, then got a few more errors.
Got this on killer once or twice but hasn't affected me much. Is this a survivor queue only issue?
Been dealing with this too. Only got to play one killer game before I dealt with these issues. Probably a server outage.