Save Maurice
Does anyone else want an event where as survivors we can do something to save Maurice and pull him back from the dredge because I wanna have something like that so bad.
Does anyone else want an event where as survivors we can do something to save Maurice and pull him back from the dredge because I wanna have something like that so bad.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have a confession
Whenever I passed by Maurice while playing plague I stopped for a second to vomit on him.
We should get Maurice's head as a new charm muwhahahagaha then we can have him with us for all times
Wow
Why would you like puke on the only thing that is pure in this game!!! ๐ท๐
Honestly why?!!?!
Survivors and killers (except for Dredge) can work together - he was Clowns buddy. I'm equipping the Tome 5 Maurice charm on all my characters.
There is nothing pure about that Salubri monster.
Death to the horse.
Facts justice for Maurice
I have a feeling that Maurice is going to be Dredge's next skin.
It's not like Maurice had Valeren so he only broke the masquerade a tiny bit.
It was friendly vomit!!! I was just sharing my green apple goodness :(
It's how plague shows her love!
A THIRD EYE IS A THIRD EYE!
Wow...
You're being real Ventrue prince about this. We just gotta get Maurice a visor to cover it and no one will be the wiser.
That would be sick.
On behalf of Clan Tremere, I will pretend not to be associated with the Ventrue.