BHVR can you optimize new map the garden of joy ? it's too laggy
I'm using a decent pc with every map working flawlessly no performance issues but since the new map is live I'm getting it too much and its unplayable.. so much fps drops and stuttering I hardly can play chases in both roles the mist is too much it's killing performance I never had such bad performance in DBD before at high settings and medium settings still the same stuttering and constant fps drops.
Also heard console players are having same problems with it.
Comments
This pretty happens every time bvhr releases a new map or updates an old map. Doesn't feel like their major concern is optimization.
Console DBD is questionably optimized? No way! @Pulsar have you heard this revelation?
Someone should do a study...
I've played the map 3 times and shockingly haven't had any problems. I'm on a last gen console too. Maybe I'm just lucky.
Never
Did I say it's optimized for console ?
As far as I can tell it isn't well optimized for any platform, and only the brute force of the strongest machines can power through.
I have no issues on Xbox Series X other than the usual rubber banding which happens on all maps.
No issues here, but I have a 3070 so that may be why
Yes BHVR, please delete the map
That goddamn window next to the gen is busted.
No?