Dredge on hawking's would of been a wonderful horror experience
Title.
I know it wasnt the most casual friendly map for survivors, but I'd be lying if I said I didnt enjoy it or the jumpscare builds people used on it.
I miss you hawking's <3
Title.
I know it wasnt the most casual friendly map for survivors, but I'd be lying if I said I didnt enjoy it or the jumpscare builds people used on it.
I miss you hawking's <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't really understand why they had to take the map away. It was so unique.
During nightfall, it would have been hilariously frightening. Shame we lost it.
Hope we get that map back some day. Stranger things have happened..
Couldn't agree more with these. Lucky I made some good clips to remember it by lol
Petition to bring Stranger Things back is at 31.755 right now.
I think it might be a trust issue, what's stopping Netflix from pulling the rug from under us again
At least we have Lerry. It also great map for Dredge.
They really should reskin Hawkins into a club, shopping centre or make there own Lab for Blight or something.
Hawkins would have been a mad map for the Dredge.
Blight is more inspired from gothic Victorian Frankenstein/Dr Jekyll type, his lab would probably be more akin to copper vessels in a crumbling castle.
I'd still like to see hawkins lab reskinned and re-released under a new name though.
Has any one experienced Nightfall on Lerys? What was it like?
I have
It was about as terrifying as you can probably imagine
Yes! Im packing a few Lery memorials. Hoping to get Dredge.
I liked it, was a fun experience for sure!
Extra reason why to not accept opinions from people who use lol in all caps. It emphasizes... something that isn't good. Too tired to pinpoint exactly what, though. I am typing this at almost 2am so...
Try playing Dredge on RPD with the nightfall add-ons. To say I was terrified and jumped and screamed is an understatement.
Felt like a genuine horror game when nightfall was active going around the RPD station. Was as spooked as I was playing the actual game with Mr X
Petition is at 32.239 right now.
If they make a new contract they should make sure it is an - always stay available in game - one.