Double Emblem xp?
Just the title, what is it? The 10xp for each Iridescent Emblem just doubled or what???
Just the title, what is it? The 10xp for each Iridescent Emblem just doubled or what???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seems like it, so basically it's a non-event.. a handful of bonus XP, and an extra 30k point per day (IF you do the dailies, otherwise you get nothing at all)
I get the sentiment faster xp = faster shards
Yes, but "double emblem xp" emblems barely give any xp in the first place.
If you get 4 iri emblems, you get a whole 72 points.. so double that is OMIGOD 72 bonus points!! (but only if you get 4 iri emblems, if you get different emblems then you'll get an even more worthless reward.
Yeah that actually is kinda pointless. The extra bp from the ritual is pretty alright though.
Would be better if the "event" gave more than just one daily per day though, to make it more of a special event. Just 1 per day is 30k points, nothing to write home about (but still less pointless than the double emblem xp for sure)
I got 4 iri emblems but only got 36 points.
In the next match I got 1 iri emblem and 3 gold emblems, again only 36 points.
Is the emblem bonus bugged?
Sorry, I made a big mistake. Apparently the emblem bonus is given for one of the best emblem out of the four emblems obtained within that match.
I reviewed my records from 3 months ago. I had gotten 4 iri emblems as a survivor and had earned 18 points. As a Killer I had gotten 1 iri emblem, 1 gold emblem and 1 silver emblem and had earned 18 points as well.
In conclusion, the DOUBLE EMBLEM XP was calculated correctly. However, it was just a cute little bonus that at the most 18 points would become 36 points.
Imagine Its like 2-6% extra XP per match. I know, amazing.
🥲.
Yup, sounds about right!
Yeah I was about to point this out. The game only counts the highest earned emblem.
Which makes it even more ######### than I thought it already was haha
I'd wish they'd make it PER emblem... or extend the double XP event hehehehehehe >:)
Or make it an actual event, instead of a complete joke.
BHVR: no