The Dredge is what every killer should be like.

At first I was a little worried about this killer when seeing him in the PTB.

Seeing his locker TP I was worried he would be a very map dependent killer who would really only work on indoor maps but for once BHVR have actually surprised me and added extra locker spawns in areas they don't normally appear (like near piggy tree)

As survivor I was worried his remnant he leaves behind would make him like Artist and just completely shut down loops forcing more shift+W but BHVR actually added some counter play around it along with some room to mind game each other.


This killer has great map pressure with the lockers and to add to the lockers they can only be locked once. This adds so much skill expression for survivors. To shut that locker off right at the start or to save it for later and lock it later in the match.


Is he perfect? Most likely not but he is what killers should aim to be like. Have counterplay and the ability to expression skill on both sides.

Comments

  • @MrBuffalo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2991686#Comment_2991686

    I dunno man.....I feel like the reason people kinda don't want to play him is because there are stronger killers that actually don't have counter play. Why play Dredge when you can play Nurse or Legion.

    Now you did not just try and say that Legion does not have counter play um...

  • the night fall is extremely annoying i cant see a ######### and i hate it so much. it shouldnt be that dark.

  • Personally I think Nightfall changes the game for the better and is one of the best patches imo.

    I wish the game had a Nightfall element for all killers in a way, while that will never happen, I think a game with an element of night like this really makes the game more horror.

    A+ work by devs on this one imo.

1 2 ›