Props to your Art Department DBD

Your art department is amazing DBD. The Dredge is one of the coolest looking killers I have ever seen and the baby-doll skill is freaking amazing. Not to mention the amazing maps they produce. The new map is beautiful. Haddonfield is beautiful. Heck, I think the Eyrie of Crows is beautiful.

I can honestly say that this game has remained so popular, mostly because of your art department.

Comments

  • I'm not sure the Art team have had a flop in a long time tbh. There's definitely things I like more than others (and Artist is very close to a flip design wise imho) but in 99% of cases the Art team and sound team both knock it out the park constantly.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I'm not sure the Art team have had a flop in a long time tbh. There's definitely things I like more than others (and Artist is very close to a flip design wise imho) but in 99% of cases the Art team and sound team both knock it out the park constantly.

    The Artist does bother me. I know what they were attempting with the long neck and trying to emulate a bird. And from an art stand-point it worked. However, I don't know if it was because what they were given to work with. So I can see where you are coming from. Also, Twins really needed some cool skins, it's such a cool concept as a killer and the original skin was great. However, they just kind of forgot about them, probably because Twins aren't played much and skins for them wouldn't generate profit.

  • Yeah, the art department always hits it out of the park. Exploring new maps is always an amazing experience (Garden of Joy's distant floating islands and the tendrils crawling across the ground were my favorite finds), and the only flaw I can find with the parade of new and exciting cosmetics we get are the sets. DBD's visual design is phenomenal.

    Sound design is more hit or miss for me, but Dredge friggin' nailed it. One of the most genuinely scary killers in the game. My first Nightfall in the PTB was mind-blowing.