Why is Haddie's hair not white

In the Cinematic and the very epic looking reveal image, her hair is white. It's not that off-putting blue.

image.png


Comments

  • I wish she was looking more like that in-game in general.

    also might still be due to the bug as none of her head cosmetics have different hair colors?

  • Most characters look really good in concept arts and trailers. In game they often look disappointing to say the least

  • I see brown hair with white streaks?

  • I'm hoping that when they fix the bug with her cosmetics one of her hairstyles has the white. Want to live my Nancy Thompson fantasy.

  • I think it's because the lighting in that shot is orange, which washes out the blue and makes it look paler.

    White hair would look way better than blue, though.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Her lore says her streak in her hair is supposed to be white too.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/913P8X0X5HIJ/image.png

    I think that haddie either dyed her hair streak blue, or her hair streak is blue in the game because it looks cooler. Either way i do wish her streak was white.

    Dang, BHVR ignored the cool look AND the lore?

  • My guess is target audience, the kids today dye their hair blue streaks (my daughter did it last year) LOL

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    My guess is target audience, the kids today dye their hair blue streaks (my daughter did it last year) LOL

    My 14 year old is begging to have blue streaks, so right there with ya lol