Dredge Slimey Noises
Can the disgusting sludge noises the dredge makes while moving please be removed/turned down? They are so gross and honestly make him unplayable for me.
Can the disgusting sludge noises the dredge makes while moving please be removed/turned down? They are so gross and honestly make him unplayable for me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, turn them up! 😩😋🤪
Not until the washmachine Ghostface is fixed.
I like them; they are supposed to be gross and unsettling. It's a shambling mound of darkness and human remains, the noises are very fitting
They're are not great when you have sensory issues.
THIS!
I love them plus I think they're meant to tip off survivors during nightfall.
It is great sound design for a great killer, I'm all for more effort and loved put into killers. Toning it down or removing things just take away from killers and the devs' hard work
I love the soft vacuum cleaner sounds he makes along with the slimey sounds. Cool killer honestly
If they ain’t gonna fix macro flashlights after someone with epilepsy had a seizure (I remember seeing a post), they ain’t gonna do nothing for sensory issues
They're not nearly as bad as the sound Victor makes when he's unleashed.