In game chat
Please allow us to communicate with our potato survivor friends while in game. A little motivation goes a long way.
Please allow us to communicate with our potato survivor friends while in game. A little motivation goes a long way.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Let's not.
Option to turn yours off?
oh i can hear the slurs screamed by a 13 year old through a terrible-quality mic as bass-boosted mumble rap is blared in the background already.
what a beautiful thing to hear
I chose this game because it didn't have native voice chat, I still don't want it to be added.
Sounds exciting!
How about casually coaching them to be better? How is that?
Yeah, no. I've stopped playing games that rely on voice chat due to continuous toxicity and straight up harassment. And with this community being the way it is, I don't even want to imagine the ######### people would say. If you want to VC so badly, just play with your friends over Discord.